Arbitrage betting or "Surebets" are mathematically calculated sports arbitrage situations which allow you placing bets on all the opposing outcomes of the event. You earn in spite of the outcome!
The reasons for arbitrage situation appearance:
- Overstated odds as a result of bookmakers competition.
- Bookmakers cannot keep the track of each other and give different odds.
- Bookmaker mistakes that lead to false odds calculation.
Our surebet service scans such odds and, afterwards, makes all the necessary calculations by means of mathematical formulas and informs you what and how much to bet on to get a safe profit. You gain 5% - 25% profit from the total investment.
How our software works:
We have two basketball teams: Leicester Warriors and Westminster Warriors. There is a huge variety of bookmakers presenting various odds for Team1 and Team2 to win. By means of specially developed scanning technology our surebet service made the following steps:
- It scanned all the odds of Leicester Warriors – Westminster Warriors with more than 100 bookies.
- It defined the best odds by means of simple mathematical reckoning.
- It found and picked out the most beneficial surebets for you to bet online.
Let's assume that having scanned all the bookies for Leicester Warriors – Westminster Warriors competition, the scanner selected bookmakers with following odds:
Define inversion (L) for all the bookmaker results:
Accordingly, B1 counts on 5.6% of profit, and B2 – 5.1% under any outcome. Our aim is to define the odds in the way the inversion of opposing results to be less than 1. Only under such circumstances the surebet succeeds:
1. Inversion (L) for B1 and B2.
Imagine B1 bets on the win of Leicester Warrior, and B2 – on Westminster Warriors
As you may see, inversion for the opposing bets is less than 1, thus, both bookmakers are suitable for our further reckoning.
For instance, we have $1000. The bets for B1 (V1) and B2 (V2) are the following:
Consequently, we have to place $268.30 on the win of Leicester Warrior (B1) and $731.70 on Westminster Warriors (B2) to get safe profit.
3. Net profit (P) from the total sum wagered:
In case Leicester Warriors wins:
In case Westminster Warriors wins:
We get $1046.33 from our total sum wagered ($1000) no matter the outcome. Net profit is $46.33 or 4.42% from the sum wagered.
Note that you can have average of 25% ROI with Prematch and 200% with Live Bets.